The Monadnock Sustainability Hub and Clean Energy New Hampshire (CENH) will co-host the Monadnock Clean Energy Roundtable 2023 at the Dublin Community Center, 1123 Main St., Dublin, NH. We will celebrate energy efficiency and renewable energy projects that are underway in our corner of New Hampshire, and funding opportunities for more projects. We have invited representatives from all Monadnock Region towns, primarily municipal leaders who are members of select boards, energy committees and community power committees.
Town and county representatives will report on:
- Municipal solar energy in Harrisville and Keene
- Electric vehicle charging infrastructure build-out in the area
- Cheshire Community Power - at the county level and from the perspective of leaders in Nelson and Fitzwilliam
- Building electrification in Peterborough and Harrisville, including the new grant
We will hear from
- Sam Evans-Brown of CENH about what’s going on at the state government in Concord
- Our Energy Circuit Rider, John Kondos, who will provide a regional perspective
- Hub Program Manager, Nora E. Hanke, about residential, municipal and business funding for energy upgrades through the Inflation Reduction Act.